Cleanroom Scale Carts
Carolina Mechanical offers custom solutions for scale carts. Our carts are built with the proper materials and techniques for use in sterile manufacturing facilities where sporicidal disinfectants are commonly used. Please give us a call to provide the best solutions for your specific change parts.
Our cleanroom scale carts can offer:
- Multiple sizes with based on scale size
- Stainless Steel Construction – typically type 316L with 304 alternatives
- Heavy Duty construction yields stable and safe performance
- Various Shelf configurations
- Scale readout support (readouts typically supplied by customer)
- Electrical Chases for pump/equipment power. Chases are not UL listed but use UL listed components. Chases provided with 20Amp 125V GFCI circuit.
- Cord Wraps for chases power cord(s)
- Counterweighting options available for large heavy loads to lower center of mass of assembly to assist with tip over prevention
- All hardware is stainless steel and/or plastic
- All exposed surfaces passivated
- Media Bag Support
- Cable Routing
- Tubing Routing
- Several caster configurations for mobility
- Other custom options available
Note: White tape shown on wheels in many pictures is for wheel protection during manufacture and shipping only. Tape is to removed before use.