Carolina Mechanical Services, Inc. offers a wide variety of fabrication capabilities to fit your project needs. From prototype, to small runs, to production, we will work with you throughout the design and fabrication processes. CMS concentrates largely on fit and finish parts, assemblies, and projects for the pharmaceutical, medical, research, cosmetics, food, and dairy industries where attention to detail, quality and understanding of cGMP environments is critical.
CMS offers full sheet metal fabrication services including:
- Laser cutting technology – Trumpf L3030 3200W 5’x10′ table
- CNC Pressbrake Forming – Trumpf V85, Trumpf V50, Cincinnati 135CB10
- Plate Shears – Accushear – 10′ width
- Plate Rolling – Roundo AB – up to 5′ widths
- Kasto automated saws
- Grob 4V-36 vertical band saw
- GF/Orbitalum Tupe-Pipe saw
- Captive hardware insertion (PEM fasteners)
- Certified tig, mig, stick, resistance, stud, and orbital welding
- Ductwork forming
- Refinishing and Polishing
- Acid Etching
- Inspection and Quality Control
We provide product of the utmost quality where tolerance and appearances are crucial. We are known for taking on the work that most companies will turn down.