Cleanroom Autoclave Carts
Our autoclave carts are custom manufactured for your specific autoclave and your specific project needs. Our carts are built with the proper materials and techniques for heat sterilization and for use in sterile manufacturing facilities. We also supply many accessories for use with our autoclave carts to assist you cycle throughput and provide for holding of bagged components properly.
Our autoclave carts offer:
- 316L #4 finish stainless steel construction
- Heavy Duty construction one shelves and frames
- Solid Tig welded construction on frames. Corners of shelves are od and id welded.
- Perforated shelves
- No zinc plated or steel components
- All exposed surfaces are passivated
- Stainless steel casters with high temperature phenolic wheels
- Custom shelf sizes – shelf width and length
- Number or shelves
- Various shelf side heights
- Adjustable or fixed shelves
- Guide bumpers – typically PTFE
- Caster configurations – All swivel or two swivel and two rigid.
- Many options for dividers and racks for use with our autoclave carts
- Other custom options are available
Note: White tape shown on wheels in many pictures is for wheel protection during manufacture and shipping only. Tape is to removed before use.
All units are built to order.