General Purpose Cart – Standard Duty V2.0
Our general purpose standard duty cleanroom carts provide an outstanding option over catalog available cleanroom carts. Typical catalog carts are are mass manufactured and made from either the wrong stainless steel, have zinc plated steel parts, and are made using inferior manufacturing techniques. Our carts are built with the proper materials and techniques for use in sterile manufacturing facilities where sporicidal disinfectants are commonly used.
Our cleanroom general purpose standard duty v2.0 carts offer:
- 316L #4 finish stainless steel construction
- Standard gage shelving with hemmed edges
- Square tubing frame legs with round tubing and handles
- TIG welded construction. Non welded seams are silicone caulked
- Front rubber bumpers
- No zinc plated or steel components
- All exposed surfaces are passivated
- Stainless steel casters. Swivel housings have raceway seals. Polyurethane wheels with sealed stainless bearings in wheel. Available with and without rear pedal style brakes.
- Custom shelf sizes – shelf width and length
- Number or shelves
- Various shelf styles – Option 1 – three sides up with Drip edge Option 2 – Pan top Option 3 – Flat top Option 4 – mixture of the above
- Custom shelf spacing – between shelves, from floor to top of bottom shelf, floor to top of cart
- Caster configurations – All swivel or two swivel and two rigid. Options using plate casters are also available
- Other custom options are available
Note: White tape shown on wheels in many pictures is for wheel protection during manufacture and shipping only. Tape is to removed before use.
Part Numbers (Please call for pricing)
CRC-(stainless type)-(#shelves)-(width x length shelf in inches)Passivated, V2.0
- CRC-316L-3S-2135P, V2.0
- CRC-316L-3S-1827P, V2.0
- CRC-316L-3S-1818P, V2.0
- CRC-316L-3S-2436P, V2.0
All units are built to order.