Cleanroom Equipment Tables – Mobile
Our heavy duty mobile cleanroom equipment tables provide an outstanding option over catalog available tables. Common uses for these tables are for water baths, incubators, balance scales, bioreactors, and other heavier equipment. These mobile tables allow for movement during area cleaning eliminating operators from picking up tables during cleaning. Typical catalog tables are manufactured from either the wrong type stainless steel, have zinc plated steel parts, partially welded frames, open frame holes, and are made using inferior manufacturing techniques. This makes these tables near impossible to sanitize clean and as a result allowing for the introduction of rust and undesirable microbes in your cleanroom. Our cleanroom tables are built with the proper materials and techniques for use in sterile manufacturing facilities where sporicidal disinfectants are commonly used and are designed for cleanroom use.
Our cleanroom heavy duty mobile cleanroom tables offer:
- Specifically built to support your equipment.
- 316L #4 finish stainless steel construction. Options in 304 stainless are available
- Heavy duty frames – thicker wall tubing with additional reinforcement members
- Heavy Duty Tops and/or shelves
- Typically these tables are offered with counterweighted frames to lower center of mass of loaded table assembly to assist in tip over prevention
- Solid TIG welded frames. Frames are not stitch welded or partially welded
- TIG welded construction. Non welded seams are silicone caulked
- No sharp edges on exposed top or shelf edges
- No zinc plated or steel components
- All exposed surfaces are passivated
- Leveling feet and/or casters. Leveling feet are for in use depending on equipment. Leveling feet can be raised to allow table to then be moved.
- Stainless steel casters. Swivel housings have raceway seals. Polyurethane wheels with sealed stainless bearings in wheel. Available with and without rear pedal style brakes.
- Custom top sizes – top width, length, and height
- Number or shelves
- Standing or Seated access configurations
- Various top styles – Flat top, Drip edge, raised flange, etc
- Various shelf styles – Flat top, Drip edge, raised flange, etc
- Custom top and shelf spacing
- Drawer options
- Linking systems for linking tables into larger or longer tables
- Caster and or leveling feet configurations – All swivel or two swivel and two rigid. Options using plate casters are also available. With or without leveling feet.
- Electrical Chases for pump/equipment power. Chases are not UL listed but use UL listed components. Chases provided with 20Amp 125V GFCI circuit.
- Other custom options are available
All units are built to order.