Height Adjustable Ergonomic Cleanroom Tables
Our height adjustable ergonomic cleanroom tables provide height adjustability to allow for more ergonomic working heights for your operators. Typical catalog adjustable height tables are manufactured from either the wrong type stainless steel, have zinc plated steel parts, partially welded frames, open frame holes, exposed tubing, and are made using inferior manufacturing techniques. This makes these tables near impossible to sanitize clean and as a result allowing for the introduction of rust and undesirable microbes in your cleanroom. Our cleanroom tables are built with the proper materials and techniques for use in sterile manufacturing facilities where sporicidal disinfectants are commonly used and are designed for cleanroom use.
Our height adjustable ergonomic cleanroom tables offer:
- 316L #4 finish stainless steel and plastic construction on exposed surfaces. Options in 304 stainless are available
- Tig welded construction. Non welded seams are silicone caulked
- No sharp edges on exposed top or shelf edges
- Hank crank lift system with various adjustable height ranges are available
- Lift system tubing and pump are in enclosures with gasket access covers
- No exposed zinc plated or steel components. Exposed components are stainless steel or plastics.
- All exposed surfaces are passivated
- Leveling feet with or without Stainless steel casters. Swivel housings have raceway seals. Polyurethane wheels with sealed stainless bearings in wheel. Available with and without rear pedal style brakes.
- Custom top sizes – top width, length, and height
- Shelving options
- Bin options
- Standing or Seated access configurations
- Drawer options
- Caster configurations – All swivel or two swivel and two rigid. Options using plate casters are also available
- Other custom options are available
All units are built to order.