Cleanroom Peristaltic Pump Carts
Carolina Mechanical offers custom solutions for your peristaltic pump carts. Our carts are built with the proper materials and techniques for use in sterile manufacturing facilities where sporicidal disinfectants are commonly used. Please give us a call to provide the best solutions for your specific change parts.
Our cleanroom peristaltic pump carts offer:
- Multiple sizes with multiple style drawer configurations and drawer depths
- Stainless Steel Construction – typically type 316L with 304 alternatives
- Heavy Duty construction yields stable and safe performance
- Drawers are heavy duty and removable. We utilize our clean drawer and drawer slide design that can actually be removed and cleaned.
- Drawer safety system for drawer openings for multi drawer units
- Electrical Chases for pump/equipment power. Chases are not UL listed but use UL listed components. Chases provided with 20Amp 125V GFCI circuit.
- Cord Wraps for chases power cord
- All hardware is stainless steel and/or plastic
- All exposed surfaces passivated
- FDA compliant plastic drawer liners and tops are available to protect change part finishes.
- FDA compliant top surface for protection of change part finishes for disassembly or assembly
- Counterweighting options available for large heavy parts to assist with potential tip over prevention
- Several caster configurations for mobility
- Other custom options available
Note: White tape shown on wheels in many pictures is for wheel protection during manufacture and shipping only. Tape is to removed before use.