Cleanroom Tables – General Purpose Mobile
Our general purpose standard duty mobile cleanroom tables provide an outstanding option over catalog available tables. These mobile tables allow for movement during area cleaning eliminating operators from picking up tables during cleaning. Typical catalog tables are manufactured from either the wrong type stainless steel, have zinc plated steel parts, partially welded frames, open frame holes, and are made using inferior manufacturing techniques. This makes these tables near impossible to sanitize clean and as a result allowing for the introduction of rust and undesirable microbes in your cleanroom. Our cleanroom tables are built with the proper materials and techniques for use in sterile manufacturing facilities where sporicidal disinfectants are commonly used and are designed for cleanroom use.
Our cleanroom general purpose mobile cleanroom tables offer:
- 316L #4 finish stainless steel construction. Options in 304 stainless are available
- Solid TIG welded frames. Frames are not stitch welded or partially welded
- Tig welded construction. Non welded seams are silicone caulked
- No sharp edges on exposed top or shelf edges
- No zinc plated or steel components
- All exposed surfaces are passivated
- Stainless steel casters. Swivel housings have raceway seals. Polyurethane wheels with sealed stainless bearings in wheel. Available with and without rear pedal style brakes.
- Custom top sizes – top width, length, and height
- Number or shelves
- Standing or Seated access configurations
- Various top styles – Flat top, Drip edge, raised flange, etc
- Various shelf styles – Flat top, Drip edge, raised flange, etc
- Custom top and shelf spacing
- Drawer options
- Caster configurations – All swivel or two swivel and two rigid. Options using plate casters are also available
- Other custom options are available
All units are built to order.