Cleanroom Transfer Trolley Carts
Carolina Mechanical offers custom solutions for your equipment transfer trolley carts. These are commonly used to load and unload racks from elevated autoclaves, parts washers, and passthroughs. Our carts are built with the proper materials and techniques for use in sterile manufacturing facilities where sporicidal disinfectants are commonly used. Please give us a call to provide the best solutions for your specific change parts.
Our cleanroom transfer trolleys offer:
- 316L #4 finish stainless steel construction. 304 options are available
- Tig welded construction with all nonwelded joints silicone caulked
- Ergonomically positioned handles
- All exposed surfaces are passivated
- Stainless steel casters. Swivel housings have raceway seals. Polyurethane wheels with sealed stainless bearings in wheel. Available with and without rear pedal style brakes.
- Custom sized based on your specific racks for autoclave or parts washer
- Docking connections for locking onto your equipment
- Retention system from keeping racks from accidently rolling off trolley during transport
- Caster configurations – All swivel or two swivel and two rigid. Options using plate casters are also available
- Other custom options are available
Note: White tape shown on wheels in many pictures is for wheel protection during manufacture and shipping only. Tape is to removed before use.
All units are built to order.