Cleanroom Wireless Glove Tester Carts
Carolina Mechanical offers custom carts for your wireless glove testers. Carts allow for protection, storage, charging, and transport for your wireless glove testers. Our carts are built with the proper materials and techniques for use in sterile manufacturing facilities where sporicidal disinfectants are commonly used. Please give us a call to provide the best solutions for your specific change parts.
Our cleanroom glove testers carts can offer:
- Multiple sizes with based on type, size, and number of your wireless glove testers. Carts are designed to fit with your specific glove extenders.
- Stainless Steel Construction – type 316L stainless. 304 stainless options are available
- Heavy Duty construction yields stable and safe performance
- TIG welded construction with all nonwelded joints silicone caulked
- All hardware is stainless steel and/or plastic
- Electrical Chase(s) for equipment power adapter plug in. Chases are not UL listed but use UL listed components. Chases provided with 20Amp 125V GFCI circuit
- Cord Wraps for chases power cord(s)
- Doors are available for increase protection
- All exposed surfaces passivated
- Several caster configurations for mobility
- Other custom options available
Note: White tape shown on wheels in many pictures is for wheel protection during manufacture and shipping only. Tape is to removed before use.